Monday, April 12, 2010

Blanket Information

The Sensational Weighted Blanket

-choose from fun prints like dinosaurs, fish and dogs that your child will relate to and love

(See current fabrics. Fabrics change daily, so please call for availability.)
-super soft fleece and/or minky on both sides
-includes up to 20 lbs. of weight (per therapist recommendation) depending on size of blanket
-polly pellets are sewn into pockets in the blanket to evenly distribute the weight
-blankets start at 30" x 35" and go larger - up to 60" x 71"

-choose your own fabric
-choose a custom size
-add your child's name
-add some fancy trim
-have a sensational idea of your own - no problem!
-$ call for custom pricing

See online store at http://stacyssensorysolutions.3dcartstores.com

How long will my blanket take to make?
Most likely, once you order, your blanket will be ready in one week. I usually have several already made, so just ask me what fabrics I have available for pick-up if you are in a rush. Custom orders may take a little longer. I have heard the horror stories of weighted blankets taking months to make. It is my pledge to you that I will work very hard to get your blankets to you in a timely manner.

How do I order my blanket?
Call Stacy at 972-612-5614 or 214-478-5390 to order your blanket. I usually return phone calls during the week within 24 hours or order online at http://stacyssensorysolutions.3dcartstores.com

Pick-up and Shipping?
Blankets are available for pick-up at my home in Plano, TX or I will mail the blanket directly to you via Priority Mail.

How do I clean my blanket?
The blanket can be washed in the washing machine in warm or cold water and can be dried in the dryer.

Returns?
Due to the customized nature and weight of the blankets, we do not accept returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment